Complaint Review: Florist Concierge

• Florist Concierge

Orlando, Florida
    USA

Florist Concierge Total Ripoff Orlando Florida

My husband ordered flowers online from floristconcierge.com to be sent to me on our Anniversary (August 6, 2013).  He was told it would be delivered to my job on that day.  He was quoted a price of $64.68 which was charged to his debit card.

When 4:15 PM came around and I had not received anything he called their 800#.  He was told that they were "having problems with their online messaging system" and that they would deliver on 8-7-13.  He said no that is not my anniversary and told them to cancel the order.

The order was cancelled HOWEVER they have not refunded our money nor will they respond to our emails.  We have contacted the fraud department of our bank and have filed a complaint with BBB.  It may not be a lot of money however by looking online it seems that this website is noted for doing this type of thing or charging for a dozen roses and only delivering 6.

People be ware, do NOT deal with this company.  If anyone can tell me anywhere else to file a complaint, I am all ears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florist-concierge/orlando-florida/florist-concierge-total-ripoff-orlando-florida-1074214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content