Complaint Review: Flyhub.com

• Flyhub.com

Internet
    United States of America

Flyhub.com Flyhub is a total ripoff. AVOID like a PLAGUE Internet

Here is a what happened to me recently. Danielle Fisher form Flyhub contacted me and asked me to sell my miles on their website, flyhub.com. I was a bit apprehensive at first but then since I had her cell phone number, I thought they would be legit.

It has been more than 2 months now and they have yet to pay me. Everytime I called up in the beginning they said they sent a money order. Then they asked to deposit directly into a bank account. Smelling something fishy, I opened a new bank account and gave them that account #. Still no money. Now Danielle has stopped answering my phone calls.

Oh and their customer service is a joke. They have some kind of an offsite agent who knows nothing and will only take down your name, number and a message.

A quick google search showed me theie office address in San Francisco. Being close to that, I drove only to find out they no longer exist there.

I will be filing for my money in small claims court and also see if the local cops can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flyhubcom/internet/flyhubcom-flyhub-is-a-total-ripoff-avoid-like-a-plague-internet-624289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content