Complaint Review: Four Seasons Resorts International
Four Seasons Resorts International Smart Travel and Incentives Lied about ease of gift redemption for attending sales presentation Oxford, Alabama
Shame on me for not listening to my brilliant wife and staying home.
One of the offers is two round trip airline tickets. To redeem them you must (I plagerized this from another site, thanks to that author for describing it perfectly)
1. Send in $100.00 money order via certified mail.
2. Wait for them to receive it, process it and send you your date choices (about 2 wks)
2. Fill out and send in your choices. You get two as long as they are 45 days in between.
3. Wait for their answer which is likely: "No, we're sorry we can't find anything at all for either choice. (Another 2-3 weeks for that response)
4. Fill out and send again with two other choices ( Another 2-3 weeks for their response)
5. Another rejection note, that they can't accomodate. But a friendly little tip from their reseravtion department: We have more availability with shorter flights vs cross country. Umm..... our first 4 requests were NOT across country, over a holiday etc.
6. Choose a destination most likely not on your deisred list.
7. Finally 4 months later, a confirmation email to our undesired place. Note** travel experts: Chicago is NOT Elk Grove Village. The Chicago land area is our second home. I was expecting a confirmation in the city.
Save your gas and time and help make this scum get real jobs.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/four-seasons-resorts-international/oxford-alabama-36203/four-seasons-resorts-international-smart-travel-and-incentives-lied-about-ease-of-gift-red-1041980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: