Complaint Review: Foxconnus.com

• Reported By: Ptrlftn — Alexandria Louisiana
  • Foxconnus.com

, Select State/Province
    USA

Foxconnus.com Foxconnus.com aka appleiphone5ipad3.com Paid for my product, they gave me a untrackable traking# and said it was taken by customs. And to pay more money to get it back. Internet

I paid for a xbox one on this website. Then was told it would be at my doorstep in 5 days. Well 5 days passed i contacted them he gave me the run around about wait a few more days. Still nothing. I contacted him once again. He gave me a tracking number. Which was not traceable. Finally he tells me my shipment was caught by customs and he needed 100$ to get it back. Which i did not pay him. I should have known the prices were a lil cheaper than normal. Long story short DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. A total ripoff!

Pete Alexandria la

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foxconnuscom/select-stateprovince-internet/foxconnuscom-foxconnuscom-aka-appleiphone5ipad3com-paid-for-my-product-they-gave-me-a-1122634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content