Complaint Review: Fred Loya Insurance

• Fred Loya Insurance
    5791 University Ave
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

Fred Loya Insurance Fred Loya ripped me off and committed Fraud San Diego, California

*Consumer Suggestion: The way it works

I went to Fred Loya in the Northgate Supermarket at 54th and University in San Diego.  I told them that I wanted to get full coverage insurance on my 2008 Mazda 3 in perfect condition but it had a salvage title.  The girl asked her manager and he told me verbatum "California Law prohibits us from selling you full coverage insurance on a salage titles vehicle."  I told him that I never had a problem getting full coverage before and the guy who turned out to be a manager told me that it was a new law.  I bought liability only.  I had a small fender bender a couple months later and found out that they lied.  Their policy does not let them sell full coverage insurance to people that have cars with salvage titles but the law does not have any law regarding salvage title and full coverage.

I called the state dept of insurance and was told that Fred Loya has a habit of doing this to prevent you from taking your business to another insurance company that will give you full coverage.  He also told me that because Fred Loya has a high hispanic customer rate that they usually dont know the laws and Fred Loya lies to take advantage of them because so many people in the country from Mexico drive cars with salvage titles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fred-loya-insurance/san-diego-california-92115/fred-loya-insurance-fred-loya-ripped-me-off-and-committed-fraud-san-diego-california-1022252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The way it works

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

If insurance sellers did not use lies,  deceit and fear tactics they would not get much business.