Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises

• Reported By: Mundelein Illinois
  • Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises
    www.mailingprogram.com
    Internet

Freedom Marketing - PC Enterprises - mailingprogram Crappy, Dishonest, Liers, Stealers, Cheaters, The Worst Ever ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You must file a complaint with the US Postal Inspector

I used the onling payment method. I geve my card number over the internet I never do that. I wanted it quicker. I had questions and they never answered.
I was tired of waiting so I tried it again but there was a rapid payment that you use when you want payment to get there quicker. So in all I have lost over $50.00 to one company.

I am so strict on what I give over the net. It sounds so great and then people are scamming you the whole time. I never want to go through that again.
I want to know who is legit though. If anyone knows of any please let me know. I could use the help. I will help others to if they need assistance.

FREEDOM MARKETING OR PC ENTEPRISES IS JUST A BIG SCAM AND THEY ARE NO GOOD!!

Jennifer
Mundelein, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2005 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-marketing-pc-enterprises/internet/freedom-marketing-pc-enterprises-mailingprogram-crappy-dishonest-liers-stealers-ch-164015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You must file a complaint with the US Postal Inspector

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I urge you to file an immediate complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service at this website:

usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Would you believe the person behind this scam has been getting away with it since 1998?? I know who he is and where he lives. I am providing this information to the authorities.

The investigators don't seem to want to do anything unless mass amounts of victims start filing complaints and DEMADNING they take action. Once there is enough victim complaints on file, something will have to be be done. Either that or the local television media will be contacted and they will be made to look like complete fools!

Once you file this complaint, please send a rebuttal comment here on this same complaint number.