Complaint Review: Freedom Prospects

• Reported By: Nate — Milwaukee Wisconsin
  • Freedom Prospects

Internet
    USA

Freedom Prospects Tom Lee Freedom Prospects Doesn't Deliver Leads But They Enjoy Your Money WALNUT California

I purchased 70 leads from Freedom Prospects for a sum of $2000 dollars.  Tom Lee kept telling me that they were calling, they were setting up, and it would take awhile.

Over 2 weeks later I still don't have my leads and they won't send me my money back. I just want everyone to stay clear of Freedom Prospects and Tom Lee.

Today, I called Freedom Prospects to find out where my leads were and he said whoever answered the phone it was probably Tom Lee that Tom Lee wasn't in. I stated that if I didn't get my leads or my money back today I would tell the world to stay away from Freedom Prospects. The person on the phone laughed, I am sure he isn't laughing now that this is on the internet.

DO NOT WORK WITH FREEDOM PROSPECTS THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-prospects/internet/freedom-prospects-tom-lee-freedom-prospects-doesnt-deliver-leads-but-they-enjoy-your-mon-1135731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content