Complaint Review: Freedom Recources

• Reported By: Rifle Colorado
  • Freedom Recources
    1025 Rose Creek Dr.suite620 #387
    Woodstock, Georgia

Freedom Resources Rip-off Promised me a $2500 Credit card that I can use anywhere & never got it Woodstock Georgia

II got a call from this company promising me a master credit card that I could use anywhere and my draft date was 12-01-02. As of 02-20-03 I have not recieved a credit card. They told me I would have my card in time for christmas shopping. I called several times and always got nowhere. I feel I have been a victim in this fraud case and would like to have something done about it.

I made sure when I spoke to this lady that I was not getting a credit card for any magazine orders. She assured me that it was a mastercard and I asked her what the name on the credit card would say and she replied "credit links master charge card".

I am very upset and been very depressed Knowing that I was stupid enough to fall for this scam.

Linda
Rifle, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-recources/woodstock-georgia-30189/freedom-resources-rip-off-promised-me-a-2500-credit-card-that-i-can-use-anywhere-never-46271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content