Complaint Review: Freedom Resources Lenox Capital

• Freedom Resources Lenox Capital
    10225 Rose Creek Drive
    Woodstock, Georgia

Freedom Resources Lenox Capital rip-off Woodstock Georgia

On December 3rd, 2002 Freedom Resources took $221.95 out of my bank account for annual fees for a credit card with the limit of $2,500.00 it is now March 20th, 2003 and still no card. I have called them on several occassions an it has been one excuse after another, and they have hung up on me on several occassions.

My phone bill is outrageous just from trying to get through to them. I called on March 20th again and told them that I want my money back and they told me that they would send me a form to fill out to get my money back and when I asked to speak with a supervisor they hung up on me again. I then called back and had to sit on the phone for a half and hour still getting no where. I believe this company should be shut down and I am turning them into the attorney general.

Wendi
syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-resources-lenox-capital/woodstock-georgia-30189/freedom-resources-lenox-capital-rip-off-woodstock-georgia-49990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content