Complaint Review: Freedom Sales

7522 Wiles Rd. Ste#112
    Coral Springs, Florida
    United States of America

Freedom Sales Three Times A Charm Coral Springs, Florida

Last year, while I was leaving the grocery store, a young girl was outside by my car. She approached me and was very nice. She told me that she was selling magazines and she was starving, waiting for her ride to come pick her up. She also had told me that she was in college and trying to earn extra money and a chance to win a trip.

I listened to her and offered her some food, ended up buying a magazine subscription to help her out and went on with my business when her ride arrived. I never received the magazine that I had ordered and just knocked it up to a lesson learned.

This year, the same company came to my house 3 times. While I was sleeping, after a graveyard shift at work, my daughter answered the door to find 2 young men. She invited them in and also listened to their story. When she told them she didn't have any money they left. Later they both returned to tell her that she looked "hot" and that they were sure she could sell for the company. They wanted to know if she wanted a job, she could leave with them right then! She said she'd think about it and they left again.

Third time they came back and asked to use the bathroom. Her brother was in the shower and they couldn't come in so they instead did "their business" on the side of my house in broad daylight. This is when she woke me up. They left a business card and a post-it note with Vinny's phone number and some guy named Adam's number on it. Trying then to get my son and daughter to go work for them.

I called the number after they left and asked questions to Vinny himself. It still sounded so sketchy. I looked the company up online because I was worried about human trafficking, since it's been so popular in this area lately. Now, seeing online that Vinny pays some of the girls to have sex, I'm so happy my daughter decided it was not for her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedom-sales/coral-springs-florida-33067/freedom-sales-three-times-a-charm-coral-springs-florida-961288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content