Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Frontier Pharmacy
    frontierpharmacy.com
    , Florida

Frontier Pharmacy FRONTIERPHARMACY STRIKES AGAIN FLORIDA Florida

I ordered a diet med and tried several times to contact the company when I did not receive the medication, although my account had been debited the $49.83 immediately and followed by a membership charged of $19.95.

I called repeatedly with no answers, as well as e-mails not answered or instantly shot back to me from the live chat screen. I did not look into this company like I should have until it was too late. I had ordered several items over the internet before and never had any problems, so I became very trusting. Don't make the same mistake!!!!

Lizard
Poneto, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacy/florida/frontier-pharmacy-frontierpharmacy-strikes-again-florida-florida-311872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content