Complaint Review: Frontline Plus for Cats

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Reported By: Ruth — farmington Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Frontline Plus for Cats
    farmigton PA
    Duluth, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Frontline Plus for Cats would not refund me, or back there satisfaction Guaranteed product, did not work Duluth, Pennsylvania

Puschased Frontline plus on September 1, 2011 and applied as directions follows. However a week later cat was still invested with fleas . Called the company September 9,2011 and spoke with a rude woman. I ask for a refund and the rep had ask how long have I used it for?  I replied nine days .  it did not work. she replied that I had to use this product for 3 months before they could refund me. I ask the Rep. what about your satisfaction Guaranteed ?again her response was use for three months and we can refund you.

I replied look this did not work and I am not happy with your product all I want is a refund. And she said that there polices would not allow this. I replied, why is this not written on the box to use for three months before they could refund me under satisfaction Guaranteed ?Again a big argument and she hung up on me. would not recommend this product, does not work and the reps are rude. I think they had other problems because it seemed like she was reading from a script.This company does not back there product, false advertisement on the box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontline-plus-for-cats/duluth-pennsylvania-30096-4640/frontline-plus-for-cats-would-not-refund-me-or-back-there-satisfaction-guaranteed-produc-774484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content