Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Coporation

• Reported By: Johannesburg Africa
  • Fulfillment International Coporation
    10 Vans Avenue, Coldwater, Michigan 49036
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International Coporation ripoff, never traveled overseas and really wanted to, now I've ripped off Coldwater Michigan

I have never travelled abroad and when I the phone call telling me about this opportunity I was totally balled over. I thought it too good to be true but they way they handled everything it sounded truely ligit. Also because of my ignorance of international travel I never at the time realised that it would be so expensive. I decided that since they wouldn't refund me that I would try to sell the holiday.

After some time I decided to do some more research on discount flights and to try my best to go. I e-mailed them to tell them that I would like to leave on 2 July 2005, just to get a reply that the company has been dissolved.

I cannot express the dissappointed because I never really go for things like this but because of my desire to travel overseas I was fooled into this whole scam.

Ideally I would really like my money back because I actually put myself into huge debt for it. If anyone can help in any way, please please help....

Olivia
Johannesburg
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2004 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international-coporation/coldwater-michigan/fulfillment-international-coporation-ripoff-never-traveled-overseas-and-really-wanted-to-98034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content