Report: #971956

Internet
    United States of America

Fun Rewards For You Advertise 2 Free nights - NOT FREE Internet

*General Comment: I AGREE

You get a certificate for 2 nights stay in hotel, but you don't get to pick your choice.  It is in their choice of state, their choice of dates.  Plus the stay is supposed to be free, but you are charged $14.95 for a processing fee, $33 a day for a "traveling fee", $12 - $33 taxes for the lodging, plus $20 more if you use your night on a weekend, also a $50 refundable deposit.  Does that sound free?  When I called to get details, they answered my emails but every answer was very vague and the whole process just seems like a scam.  I got this certificate for doing a good deed and was intrigued by the free certificate but I will never use it, too many loopholes.  I will also complain about the Heritage for the Blind, it is also their fault to offer such a useless and restricted "prize".  Not to mention, I would have to pay to travel to the participating hotels (out of state).  What a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fun-rewards-for-you/internet/fun-rewards-for-you-advertise-2-free-nights-not-free-internet-971956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I AGREE

AUTHOR: Miriam - (USA)

I find the attorney general to just be a note taking agency as they close complaints prior to resolution. Heritage for the Blind runs major ads on radio I was going to have pick n pull donate to animal rescue but in between housing thought the free nights hotel was free and this wrongly swayed me to donate car to Heritage. I nade numerous calls to organization re vouchers never once told me the truth about them.