Complaint Review: Future Investors Club of America

• Future Investors Club of America
    11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail
    Orlando, Florida
    USA

Future Investors Club of America/ Frank Parks, President Deceitful and dishonest; Parents: Don't fall for this scam! Orlando Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

2 years ago, i did an online search for a financial camp for my son. I found Future Investor Clubs of America. Something didn't seem right about it and I decided against it. Earlier this year, Mr Frank Parks, President of this "company" texted me (in a large group text) telling us registration was open for summer 2017. I decided to call him to hear more about it. Like any salesperson trying to sell a sub-par product, he went on and on about all the merits of the camp and how so many kids from "all over the world" come to his camp and how spaces are limited, so I'd better sign up now! He even offered me a discount. Very pushy man. I signed my son up in February for a week of summer camp. I sent in $850 for tuition!

Over the next few months, I discovered several NEGATIVE online reports about this camp. One such report is on this very website! Another was filed with the Florida Better Business Bureau! I called Mr Parks on May 14, 2017 about these to give him a chance to explain these negative reports. [continued below]....

..... He explained them, quite angrily and pointed the finger at the parents that filed the reports. He made it seem that they had issues or problems; that there were many positive online video testimonials about his camp! He then got ANGRY at ME and stated he would refund my full tuition. I have this stated CLEARLY in an email from the SAME date. He also states in the email that according to his "company's policy", they could take up to 90 days to refund my $850. That 90 days was over on August 14... and NO REFUND! I politely and courteously contacted Mr Parks to inquire about my promised refund. He told me some complete BS story about "the big accounting firm" that handles the money and that he "left messages for them" and no one returned his calls. He also went on to say that if I kept on calling and inquiring about my refund, he would STOP helping me to get my money back.

Parents, don't fall for this ploy! This man runs this "camp" with his family; there are no financial "executives" that give the lessons. He took my money, got angry when I confronted him about negative reviews and HAS NOT refunded my money in the 90 days that he stated in his email to me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/future-investors-club-of-america/orlando-florida-32837/future-investors-club-of-america-frank-parks-president-deceitful-and-dishonest-parents-1396597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content