Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Reported By: North Liberty Indiana
  • FWM Laboratories
    2495 Stirling Rd #20
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen Rx BEWARE... Extreme Acai Berry Cleanse by FWM Laboratories, aka Lipaphen. Charge $87.13 and will not ship product or give refund! Fort Lauderdale Florida

I also was wrongfully charged $87.13 from Lipaphen Rx, owned by FWM Laboratories. This was originally a 30 day free trial, however, I was charged on the 2nd week and was told it was only a 14 day free trial.

When I visited their website for contact information, I noticed it was not the same website I had originally ordered the free trial. I never received the product and have called 3 times in 3 weeks for a refund.

Each time I was told an email was sent to their billing department regarding my refund. On my 3rd call, I asked for the billing department's direct phone number, email address, etc. None of this information was available or surrendered.

Due to the fraudulent charge, I have filed a claim with my bank against FWM and Lipaphen as well as cancelled my debit card to avoid future charges. I'd advise anyone to do the same for a chance at getting your money back.

Abby
North Liberty, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fwm-laboratories/fort-lauderdale-florida-33312/fwm-laboratories-lipaphen-rx-beware-extreme-acai-berry-cleanse-by-fwm-laboratories-ak-406265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content