Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Reported By: Clyde Texas
  • FWM Laboratories
    acaiberrydetox.com
    Hollywood, Florida

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Deceptive credit card charges Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Open your eyes for small details

I responded to a "Free Trial" for the product. All I had to pay was shipping and handeling, which I charged to my credit card. There was no information that I saw that indicated I would be charged later if I did not return the trial order within fourteen days. I was surprised to see a $40.00 charge on my account when I received my current statement. It was charged under a different ID than the shipping charges, so until I called the telephone number on my CC statement, I didn't know what the charge was for. They couldn't refund my money because I was supposed to have agreed to the additional charge if I didn't cancel within fourteen days. I went back to the website and still could not find the "fine print" that tells you to cancel in fourteen days. This company should be closed down.

Dee
Clyde, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2009 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fwm-laboratories/hollywood-florida-33020/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox-deceptive-credit-card-charges-hollywood-florida-446100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Open your eyes for small details

AUTHOR: Erma Robinson - (U.S.A.)

Keep a sharp eye on small details. There might be links or small print which said that you should cancel within the given trial period.You probably overlooked this information. However, if you want to stop future shipments, call this no. 866-949-0138. I know this is the valid FWM helpline.