Complaint Review: GadgetAve

Brooklyn, NY
    Brooklyn, New York
    United States of America

GadgetAve Gadgetave.com SCAMS & FRAUD! BE AWARE! Brooklyn, New York

I placed an order online for a new Television and I recived a call the day after to process the order.

I was offered to buy the latest model which does not exist for 500 dollars more. I agreed since I wanted to get the latest. I was lied to and upsol...d on the same item.

When I recived the product it was used in not original box and damaged. The remote control was dirty like someone spill something on it. Zero warranty information enclosed (Henry says I can "email" them if I have trouble with my TV...HA!  Right!

I tried to return the product and I was told they did not have anymore to replace it. They even tried to convinced me that the TV is NEW :)What a shame that in a moment I was beleive them. They agreed to refund me the money.  They have not made any good faith to replace or repair the tv. They also have not refunded any of the money they said they would. Dear freinds read reviews before you make the purchase. This is the worst froud that I ever meet. Just check their BBB rating!

What a shame Nextag is advertising them! FRAID, FRAUD & FRAUD. They want to be milioners over night! I dont know how you sleep Henry! I never saw bigger LIER that you in my life! Be ashame of yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gadgetave/brooklyn-new-york-/gadgetave-gadgetavecom-scams-fraud-be-aware-brooklyn-new-york-986819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content