Complaint Review: Garbe Industries

• Garbe Industries
    4137 S. 72nd E. Ave.
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Garbe Industries Falsely advertised mirrors Tulsa Oklahoma

I purchased four large expensive mirrors from Garbe Industries, Incorporated. The company took four months to deliver the mirrors to me. I phoned and sent e mails to the manager Mary and one of the customer service representatives Solitaire on 10/05/2007, 10/15/2007, 10/16/2007, 10/17/2007, 10/24/2007, 10/25/2007, 11/08/2007, 11/09/2007, and 11/16/2007. I asked them for a complete refund, including the shipping. One mirror was damaged during shipping. All the mirrors had smaller (3/4) bevels than advertised (1.25) and resin frames instead of the advertised wood frames. One of the mirrors even was of the wrong color.

They delivered only two of the four mirrors because they knew that the other two mirrors had the smaller bevels and resin frames. However, they charged me a 10% ($50) restocking fee and $105 for shipping the freight-damaged mirror back to them. They also kept my money for over four months. However, they charged me a 10% ($50) restocking fee and $105 for shipping the freight-damaged mirror back to them. They also kept my money for over four months.

I want this money refunded plus 8% interest for the time they held my money.

Julie
Belmont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garbe-industries/tulsa-oklahoma-74145/garbe-industries-falsely-advertised-mirrors-tulsa-oklahoma-394534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content