Complaint Review: GE Capital Credit cons cardco

• Reported By: troptwood Ohio
  • GE Capital Credit cons cardco
    p.o. box 9001557
    Louisville, Kentucky

GE Capital Credit ripoff Cons cardco late charges for supposingly late payment ripoff Louisville Kentucky

Hi, hopefully this will help someone. I have noticed that even if you send a payment ontime, they can still post it past the due date and still charge you a whopping $29.00. Even if you are running late and sent it overnight and it gets there on time, they will still post it late and you, unfortuneatley is stuck like chuck with a late charge!

I live in Ohio and I takes only a day to get there, 2 days at the latest. So here is what i do. I add delivery confirmation with a tracking number. So when the claim that I am late, I have the info already printed out stating the date and time that it was delivered. They in up taking the late charge off. Also when i am runninmg late and send it overnight, I again print out the tracking info. with express mail the tracking info will tell you the name of the person who received it there.

Ha!! they cant do a thing except erase the late charge off. I will be glad when I pay these folks off. I will never use them again!!!

jackie
trotwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ge-capital-credit-cons-cardco/louisville-kentucky-40290-1557/ge-capital-credit-ripoff-cons-cardco-late-charges-for-supposingly-late-payment-ripoff-loui-39592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content