Complaint Review: Genco Sandwiches Inc

• Genco Sandwiches Inc
    257-B Commercial Blvd
    Lauderdale by the sea, Florida
    United States of America

Genco Sandwiches Inc Clueless Dennis Baasch, half a*s food critic Lauderdale by the sea, Florida

I recently opened a Italian Sandwich shop in LBTS and after 11 short weeks my customers love my sandwiches and soups!!  I was searching the net and noticed a picture of my restaurant. When I clicked on the picture it took me to, "insidefortlauderdale.com" only to read a very negative write up by a half a*s critic who could possibly be Dennis Baasch!  Just by reading the his comments I could immediatly tell that this guy has no clue about food.

I grew up in the sandwich capitol of the world.....Philadelphia!!  Not only do I know what good food is, I went to the best culinary school in the world.....Culinary Institute of America!

When I replied to his comments he deleted them only to add more negative ones!

I also believe he goes by a couple fake names, Davis Roseman and Marianne Rossi.

Mr Baasch...if you read this....come into Genco Sandwiches, I would love to meet you!!!!!

So far my customer base is probably around 200 people or so.....are they all wrong and this hater is right?Stop in for a sandwich and you be the critic!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/genco-sandwiches-inc/lauderdale-by-the-sea-florida-33308/genco-sandwiches-inc-clueless-dennis-baasch-half-ass-food-critic-lauderdale-by-the-sea-964360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content