Complaint Review: GenealogySearches.com

• GenealogySearches.com
    Suite 200, 917 Lusk Street
    boise, Idaho
    United States of America

GenealogySearches.com ClkBank.com I paid $29.95 for a genealogy search which when I attempted to use produced nothing. boise, Idaho

*Author of original report: web site fraud

I'm working on my families geneaology.

I found a website "GovGenealogySearches.com." Offered every thing I was looking for.

Chose V.I.P. Premium Membership for $29.95.  It included Lifetime database access.. One time billng (no recurring monthly billing.

Filled in the Clickbank Secure Order Form, which consisted of my credit card information and hit the pay now tab.

I received a Thank You for payment that was approved.

When I attempted to research items on the site I came up with absolutely nothing.

Called my Credit Union in the morning, however the charge was already put through. Using the e-mail address "clickbank.com/txnlookup.htm" I sent a refund request referring to their 100% refund guarantee policy as stated on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/genealogysearchescom/boise-idaho-83706/genealogysearchescom-clkbankcom-i-paid-2995-for-a-genealogy-search-which-when-i-attem-794251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

web site fraud

AUTHOR: Irene Toback - (United States of America)

re: ClkBank.Com....the original charge of $29.95 was put through on my credit card on 10/28/2011.

After reading all the complaints on this web site and getting nothing on the web site, I e-mailed ClkBank.Com for a refund referring to their 100% money back guarantee.  My credit card was credited $29.95 on 11/03/2011.  I was surprised but pleased with this outcome.  Thank You! Keep the public informed ab out these scams.