Complaint Review: geonlineservices.com

• Reported By: Colorado Springs Colorado
  • geonlineservices.com
    www.geonlineservices.com
    Nationwide

geonlineservices.com CARECREDIT GEONLINESERVICES Interest scam Colorado Springs Internet

I was in trouble with my teeth. I needed help paying for my dentist bill before the work could be done. I make little money working in the daycare profession.

I looked for help and found Care Credit. I assumed this was a legitimate company considering they are part of GEOnlineservices.com. I had the work done, and charged $1,000.00.

It is one year later, and I have paid $441.00. My balance is now, as of 27August2008 965.22. I am telling everyone I can of this rip-off.

I am sure they are doing every thing by the law, but put the scam in fine print. I recommend to anyone not to use this company, and consider they are part of GEonlineservices.com.

I have no one to blame but myself. I was in pain and in need of assistance. I should have gotten help to clarify the details. Be careful, and watch the fine print. And don't use Care Credit.

Mr. Mark
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geonlineservicescom/nationwide/geonlineservicescom-carecredit-geonlineservices-interest-scam-colorado-springs-internet-367671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content