Complaint Review: GFORCE PERFORMANCE CHIPS

• GFORCE PERFORMANCE CHIPS
    17595 Harvard Ste. C-194
    Internet/ Irvine, California
    United States of America

GFORCE PERFORMANCE CHIPS Tyrants,Theft, liars,Thief's, Product mis-representation Internet/ Irvine, California

I purchased the chip for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe with 5.3 liter V8 and 55,000 miles on it. In less than 200 miles the check Engine light came on, checked codes and paid $78.00 to replace an o2 sensor. I called Clay at G-Force and was told to re-wire differently than instructed in the instructions. I re-wired the chip and 40 miles later the same code with check engine light again. I called Clay and was told to send it back for testing, 2 weeks later I received another chip in the mail. There were no explanations as to what was the problem, I contacted Clay again and was told that the original chip was defective. GREAT.... I re-installed the replacement chip and 43 miles later the check engine light came on again.

I decided to take the vehicle to my local mechanic to check things out. When I came to pick up the vehicle he handed me the chip in a dis-assembled form, took me to his computer and compared the circuitry and components with a veiw of a dis-assembled G-Force chip on the internet which was supplied by an electronics Engineer and found that the chip is nothing more than a contrived resistor and can not under any circumstances help your engine to perform as stated by G-Force marketing claims.

This little adventure has cost me the original purchase price ($70.00) plus $78.00 for an un-needed 02 sensor and $140.00 for my mechanic to verefy that the G-Force chip is a rip off. Sometimes things seem to good to be true like paying only $70.00 to gain better gas mileage and Torque along with horsepower. believe me the G-Force experience is an expensive Rip-Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gforce-performance-chips/internet-irvine-california-92614/gforce-performance-chips-tyrantstheft-liarsthiefs-product-mis-representation-interne-968486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content