Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2005
  • Reported By: Buffalo New York
  • Girls Gone Wild

Nationwide

Girls Gone Wild This company knows they are ripping you off - and laugh at you in the process Nationwide

I live in down state New York. Girls Gone Wild called my home phone (unlistred number) last night and my eight year old daughter answered. I don't exactly know what the woman on the other end of the line said to her, but she was confused enough to call me to the phone, with a funny look on her face.

This woman started rambling about GGW, asking twisted questions like "you like nudity and crazy young naked girls right?" I listened for about 30 seconds, the whole time thinking I hope she didn't say this crap to my daughter. I then asked her how she got my unlisted phone number. Without another word or hesitation, she hung up in my ear.

I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know these people are evil predators.

John
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girls-gone-wild/nationwide/girls-gone-wild-this-company-knows-they-are-ripping-you-off-and-laugh-at-you-in-the-proc-146291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content