Complaint Review: GLAMOUR NAIL AUSTRALIA PTY.LTD.

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013
  • Reported By: Nathir — Melbourne, Victoria
  • GLAMOUR NAIL AUSTRALIA PTY.LTD.
    'First Floor', 97 Tamar Street
    Ballina, NSW, Select State/Province
    Australia

GLAMOUR NAIL AUSTRALIA PTY.LTD. Daniel Hannah and Kelly Hannah have stolen money from me and other victims Ballina New South Wales Australia

I paid total amount of $35000 to GLAMOUR NAIL AUSTRALIA PTY.LTD. for two vending machines since December 2011. They promised me the machines will be delivered after one month of payment, and now almost two years passed and no machines are delivered.

I contacted the small business commission in Australia to be a mediator to help me to get a refund. Daniel Hannah promised the case manager Pauline Leonard to pay me in full within 5 weeks but nothing happened and he or his wife Kelly Hannah  never reply to my messages.

The lawyer advised me that there is very little hope to get my money back if I take the case to the court. He told me I have to pay for the court fees and if I win the case, I have to pay for the trustee about $5000 to force the company into liquidation.

Basically, I end up getting  almost nothing. as I believe, they managed to spend the money on their salaries and employees salaries and travels and so on. [continued below]....

.....

I am very disappointed here in Australia to see scammers like Daniel Hannah and his wife Kelly Hannah can go away with what have they done. They have destroyed the lives of many families here in Australia and U.S.A and may be other countries. They should be investigated by local police or Interpol.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glamour-nail-australia-ptyltd/ballina-nsw-select-stateprovince-2478/glamour-nail-australia-ptyltd-daniel-hannah-and-kelly-hannah-have-stolen-money-from-me-a-1082405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content