Report: #1042072

• global crossing

Internet
    United States of America

global crossing USBI Lying thieves and a**holes, Internet

I found this company listed on my long distance bill from AT&T. I've never heard of these people, and certainly never subscribed to their long distance. I do not do any business with them, never had and never will.

They slammed my telephone system without my permission and are trying to steal from me and AT&T. Pay close attention to all your bills, statements, and especially any "fine print" in anything.

Do not do any business with them for the company and all their employees are lying crooks and garbage humans. This might sound like an idle threat, but if I should ever encounter any of these "people" I have the business end of a shotgun waiting for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-crossing/internet/global-crossing-usbi-lying-thieves-and-aholes-internet-1042072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content