Complaint Review: Global Payments INC

10705 Red Run Blvd MD
    Owings Mills, Maryland
    United States of America

Global Payments INC Over $2,200 Chargeback RipOff! Owings Mills, Maryland

I had Global Payments Inc for merchant services. A customer claimed they did not purchase products from me. GPI escalated it to a charge-back took over $2,200 from my account causing me major bank overdraft fees.
   Their story is that the card was keyed in and keyed in credit cards is the responsibility of the merchant. GPI has the computer data base of credit card information and we pay them for their knowledge as a surety to take credit cards. I lost the money and my products I sold!
   I spoke to 4 different persons and was given same answer over and over again. "We allow keyed in CC but it is responsibility of the merchant. GPI allows key-in CC and will approve it, this is not explained by agents, so they get paid and leave you holding the lost. Do not trust or use Global Payments INC!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-payments-inc/owings-mills-maryland-21117/global-payments-inc-over-2200-chargeback-ripoff-owings-mills-maryland-721287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content