Complaint Review: Global Travel

1520 Eureka Road
    Roseville, California
    United States of America

Global Travel Robo Dialers, DO NOT CALL LIST VIOLATORS, Roseville, California

I was robo-dialed two nights ago and then again last night by possible scam purveyor Global Travel of Roseville, California (CA).  I was put through a phone tree system that recorded my name when I answered some automatically generated questions.

I have been on the Do Not Call registry for many, many years and don't get calls like this from reputable firms.  If it had been a person instead of a robodialer I might have given them a pass if they were respectful and offered to take me off the list.  But, I didn't like receiving the robodial twice in three days.

I got a call back this morning from the same weasel-voiced man whose voice was the outbound robodial.  I asked for the name of his business before giving him any more of my info.  As soon as I got the business name I hung up and filed a complaint with the Do Not Call registry.  I'm now making this report. :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-travel/roseville-california-/global-travel-robo-dialers-do-not-call-list-violators-roseville-california-757271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content