Complaint Review: Globalinx, aka Orion Technologies, aka.....

• Submitted: Sat, December 07, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2003
  • Reported By: Springdale Arkansas
  • Globalinx, aka Orion Technologies, aka.....
    8180 Greensboro Dr
    McLean, Virginia

Globalinx aka Orion Technologies aka ERBIA Inc aka E-mrc.net aka Phonelinx aka HMS BLUE, etc. Ripoff Scam Artists dirty SOB's, promised refund of $154.80 on 3 occasions, & I am still waiting, the last promise 8/27/02 McLean Virginia

*Author of original report: I am still doing investigating on Globalinx.

On July 1, 2002 I noticed a $54.90 withdrawl from my checking account. Another on 7/29/02 for $49.95 & again on 8/27/02. It took me the entire 6 weeks of this time to find a phone number for them.

I called 703-749-9745 which is a recorded message with voicemail options and extensions, then an 800 number: 877-777-3515. Upon calling this number, I was told that I could expect my refund to be deposited into my account within the next 10 days. No such luck. I called again & was told that they were behind in the refund department but could expect my refund to be deposited into my account on 10/10/02. Again, no such luck. Since October 11, 2002 I have called every day. For the first 3 weeks, I got a recorded message stating that the office was closed, advising to call back again between the hours of 8-5 M-F EST. It is during these hours I was getting these messages. These were all in women's voices. Then, a man's recorded voice stating that they were experiencing "Technical Difficulties", & to call back later.

It is now December 7, 2002 & I still have not received my $154.80 back. I have e-mailed them with threats of hearing from my attorney, and even got no response to that.

Biggest ripoff artists since MCI WorldComm. Are they related?

Severely Distressed,

Kelly
Springdale, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2002 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalinx-aka-orion-technologies-aka/mclean-virginia-22102/globalinx-aka-orion-technologies-aka-erbia-inc-aka-e-mrcnet-aka-phonelinx-aka-hms-blue-e-37463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I am still doing investigating on Globalinx.

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I have not received my money back, nor have I had any response to any of me e-mails or voice mails, that is, of the numbers that are still in working order and have not been disconnected or having Technical Difficulties. My next step is the Attorney General, the FTC and the FCC. I am also going to find out from my Attorney about getting everybody together to file a Class Action Suit against them. It's time they pay their dues!!!!!