Complaint Review: Globalinx (Subsidiary of Orion Technologies)

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2002
  • Reported By: Birmingham AL
  • Globalinx (Subsidiary of Orion Technologies)
    care@globalinx.net
    Reston, Virginia

Globalinx Subsidiary of Orion Technologies Billing me for long distance with no statement, now service cutoff with no notice consumer fraud ripoff Reston Virginia

This company has been impossible to contact and still is. I went for months with them billing me with no statement. Billed direct to my credit card. This week I get E-mail from them that they have cut Qwest off as a carrier for their Long Distance.

That day my Long Distance, my credit card and my 800 numbers all went dead with no alternative to change. I now sit here with no long distance service. I am trying to call them to cancel all services and to make sure no more charges hit my credit card, but you cannot get through. Stayed on hold for 2 hours and then hung up.

I now have notice a new charge on my credit card of $27.00 with no billing notice or statement as to what the charges are for. This is a fraudulent company that someone needs to go after quickly and have them and their subsidiaries shut down.

Gary
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2002 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalinx-subsidiary-of-orion-technologies/reston-virginia-20191/globalinx-subsidiary-of-orion-technologies-billing-me-for-long-distance-with-no-statement-32857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content