Complaint Review: GOODY'S CLOTHING STORE

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2000
  • Reported By: Woodlawn Va.
  • GOODY'S CLOTHING STORE
    East Sturat Drive
    Galax, Virginia

Nike coat falls apart GOODY'S CLOTHING STORE

I bought my husband a NIKE coat for his birthday 12-29-99. On 01-25-00 I washed it ,just like the instructions stated, in the washer. One of the sleeves fell completly apart.

I purchased this coat at GOODY'S CLOTHING store in Galax ,VA. They told me that it looked like my washer had torn it apart. I only followed directions given in side the coat.

If the coat could not withstand a reguler washing machine, it should not instruct you to use one. GOODY'S would not honor the coat. So my money, my husband's birthday present, and the coat are gone less than 30 days after the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goodys-clothing-store/galax-virginia-24333/nike-coat-falls-apart-goodys-clothing-store-1176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content