Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I went for a weekend trip at Goose Hollow that is owned by Steve Brown. The trip lasted a day. The website say family friendly envirment. That was a joke.When trying to take my kids to the bath house to get prepared for bed we discovered it was locked with trash all around.This was around 9pm on a Friday night. When I contacted Steve Brown he said that the bath house will reopen in the morning along with clean grounds. So around 6 am Saturday morning I personaly went to talk to Steve Brown after my kids couldnt use the restroom still. It did not go as I expected. When I decided to confront Steve Brown he decided to raise his voice toward my kids for running outside. After smelling the alcohol on his breath I then relized why the ground was trashy and full of drug paraphernalia. Never again after how disrespectful Steve Brown was toward my kids and I. If you do go by chance take a weapon for Safety the enviroment is unexplainable and good luck if you have to deal with Steve Brown. I wonder if it had anything to do with my color adpoted child I had with me.She was the only one of color there. Is that the reason why I got mistreated?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2016 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goose-campground/cadiz-kentucky-42211/goose-campground-steve-brown-false-advertisement-cadiz-kentucky-1301688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goose Campground