Complaint Review: GPM*GRIPGO

• GPM*GRIPGO
    2 Skyline Drive, NY
    Internet, New York
    United States of America

GPM*GRIPGO GripGo universal car phone mount GripGo doubled my order and charged me $81.70. All I wanted is what was advertised! Internet, New York

*Author of original report: GripGo order resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: GripGo

*Consumer Comment: grip and go

GripGo automatically doubled my order.  I immediately called the telephone number and was told that the order was already processed and my only recourse was to wait until I received the order then return the unwanted items.
Receive the items in a huge box with no invoice, no packing slip, and no return instructions.  I was charged $81.70 on my Discover Card.
I wanted only what was advertised for $14.95 + $7.95 S&H.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gpmgripgo/internet-new-york-10532/gpmgripgo-gripgo-universal-car-phone-mount-gripgo-doubled-my-order-and-charged-me-8170-995761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

GripGo order resolved

AUTHOR: Blaine - (United States of America)

GripGo customer service has credited my credit card for half the order.  I am completely satisfied with this result.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

GripGo

AUTHOR: Regproserve - (Canada)

Wish I had read these reports sooner ! SAME  thing happened to me in Canada. This company is a major ripoff. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM !I have now been billed over 80 dollars and have no clue what I am receiving !

grip and go

AUTHOR: kim - (United States of America)

i had the same thing happen to me last friday, they charged me for 2 of them , i call them as soon as i saw the check out price. was told that i had to call back on monday when customer service opened, i called my credit card and told them if it showed up not to pay it . monday morning i called gripand go and cancled my order completly. always ask for a conformation #when canceling or a name and operator number.