• Report: #1122083

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Granger's True Story — Boynton Beach Florida
Granger Whitelaw
4040 Aurora Street, Coral Gables Florida DelRay, Florida USA

Granger Whitelaw and Choose Digital, with Stephen Humphries, Granger Bankrupt Fraud he is Choose Digital DelRay Florida

*General Comment: This guy is a bad news stay away

Filing date May 16, 2012
Priority date May 16, 2011
Also published as US20120296728
Inventors Mario CRUZ, Stephen HUMPHREYS, Richard Kane, Granger Whitelaw
Applicant Choose Digital, Inc.
Export Citation BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/granger-whitelaw/delray-florida/granger-whitelaw-and-choose-digital-with-stephen-humphries-granger-bankrupt-fraud-he-i-1122083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Granger Whitelaw

#1 General Comment

This guy is a bad news stay away

AUTHOR: granger ryhmes with danger - ()

Stay Away, this guy Granger B Whitelaw he is bad news:

I see this nice looking guy Granger in church about a year ago, and met him over coffee, and follow him on facebook.His photos and exploits are certainly one of a millionaire living the life of luxury here in Palm Beach.

Granger talked about being a successful venture capitalist and inventor, as a divorced mom I was interesed in him as he seemed like a nice christian guy, who loved his family, but that his exwife Laura had mental health/stability issues that while he prayed on it, caused him to end his marriage. He said moved here to his ocean front condo to start a new life and so he could play tennis, fly his plane, dive from his yacht, and escape the bad new york city weather, and live in paradise.

He told me about the work he did for many companies in florida and around the world including ChooseDigital, www.choosedigital.com and that he Granger Whitelaw was the brains of the company, Granger said he was the inventor of their patents, and Granger said the CEO Stephen Humphreys was a lightweight and that Granger did all the work there with his own company www.socialmedia1234.com . I checked out Stephen Humphrey, CEO of Choose Digital, http://choosedigital.com/aboutus/chooser/stephen-humphreysI called the company and they acted like they never heard of Granger, and said he was not associated with the company.

I was intrigued because I liked him when I met him but this was raising red flags for me. Perhaps I had misheard the name of the company, or gotten something confused  when I met him and wanted to learn more, then I found these links

Granger even brags online about being a member of Christ Church Fellowship, http://grangerwhitelaw.com/about-me/

he also bragged about his successful army career, and serving his country. He posts pics of himself on every military holiday in uniform but is very vague about how he left the army, and how many years he was there. I think he might have been tossed by them, and it takes alot for the army to toss anyone.

So I guess he was just doing the setup on me to get me to put money into one of these companies.

I have heard from members of the church he has been divorced 3-4 times, but it is interesting all his ex wives and girlfriends all look sort of like the same person and from what I have heard at church he owes tens of thousands of dollars in back child support to his ex wives. I also heard that his last exwife is a nice person, former member of the church, who could no longer live with him and his instability. I also heard that he had gone bankrupt and ran out on his investors, and was only renting the condo month to month. I also heard that our pastor has had to ask him to not involve church members in his investments, but clearly he was pitching to me. I hope others look into him as well, and that through god's grace he changes his ways, gets a real job, as there is no loss of dignity working an honest day for an honest days wages.