Complaint Review: Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Reported By: George — Hobart Indiana United States of America
  • Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions
    230 West 400 South, First Floor,
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    United States of America

Grant Solution Finder, Grant Resource, The Grant University, Government Grant Solutions Profit Center Fraudulant Account Salt Lake City, Utah

I just paid off a credit card. 3 months later I received a notice that I am late with payment. I contacted credit card company and they notified me of 3 payments that I never authorized to make.

I got the payment details from the credit card company. I contacted this company and they swore that I signed up with their services. I also notified them that my credit card company is aware of this and cancelled my account. I asked to speek with a manager but this lady, who could hardly speek English, would not let me.

I demanded to be reimbursed. The lady told me to hold on so she could verify that I qualify for repayment. She didnt place me on hold so I can hear her speeking, in another language, to a man. The man yelled and she hung up on me.

You can't get much more fraudulant then this! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-solution-finder-grant-resource-the-grant-university-government-grant-solutions/salt-lake-city-utah-84101/grant-solution-finder-grant-resource-the-grant-university-government-grant-solutions-pr-531040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content