Complaint Review: Granthix and Royal Holiday

• Reported By: Camille — New York New York United States of America
  • Granthix and Royal Holiday

Internet
    United States of America

Granthix and Royal Holiday Lack of Customer Service on Consistent Basis Internet

*Consumer Comment: Reply

I concur with a previous complaint made by someone in 2007 regarding this company.  Customer services are very inconsistent, if any.  There are times when they don't answer their 800 number and often times, the people who answer the phone and emails are extremely incompetent.  I have 23 years left on my certificate and I have great doubts that I will ever see a return on my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/granthix-and-royal-holiday/internet/granthix-and-royal-holiday-lack-of-customer-service-on-consistent-basis-internet-997914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

I bought a timeshare with Royal Holiday and they lied to me at everything, every time I check for travel dates are not available and it's cheaper to booked flight and hotel with Expedia. The service is really bad, I asked to speak to the manager and was told that I cannot talk to her and that I cannot cancel my membership.
Its been a nightmare for me!!! I was doing a research on internet about this fraudulent resort and how to get out of this fraud, i found this information and i want to share it with you, i hope it helps someone: