Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Camille — New York New York United States of America
Granthix and Royal Holiday

Granthix and Royal Holiday Lack of Customer Service on Consistent Basis Internet

*Consumer Comment: Reply

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I concur with a previous complaint made by someone in 2007 regarding this company.  Customer services are very inconsistent, if any.  There are times when they don't answer their 800 number and often times, the people who answer the phone and emails are extremely incompetent.  I have 23 years left on my certificate and I have great doubts that I will ever see a return on my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/granthix-and-royal-holiday/internet/granthix-and-royal-holiday-lack-of-customer-service-on-consistent-basis-internet-997914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Granthix and Royal Holiday

AUTHOR: DebyCole - (USA)

I bought a timeshare with Royal Holiday and they lied to me at everything, every time I check for travel dates are not available and it's cheaper to booked flight and hotel with Expedia. The service is really bad, I asked to speak to the manager and was told that I cannot talk to her and that I cannot cancel my membership.
Its been a nightmare for me!!! I was doing a research on internet about this fraudulent resort and how to get out of this fraud, i found this information and i want to share it with you, i hope it helps someone: