Complaint Review: Groceries-Express.com

• Reported By: TexasTwister — ARLINGTON Texas United States of America
  • Groceries-Express.com

Internet
    United States of America

Groceries-Express.com gro-exp.com, buykoegels.com Slow shipping, no customer service, and threats. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BuyKoegels.com is a extremely reputable company.

I ordered Koegel's ring bologna from gro-exp.com, and paid the extra $25 for 3-day delivery for an item listed as Available from Stock.

When the item had not arrived in 10 days, I wrote to staff@groceries-express.com, stating I wouldn't pay for 3 day shipping after the long delay, and to either ship freight free, or to cancel the order.  The next day they shipped the order, freight included and emailed late in the day that they had shipped (I assume they'd lost the order and were reminded by my message to get it out the door).  I wrote and asked that they respond within 24 hours to resolve this, and they did not respond.

When I called today, (when the shipment is due to arrive, after more than two weeks), they said they wouldn't credit or share the freight costs, instead telling me that if I refuse the shipment, they are part of an alleged 10,000-store member group that will basically blacklist and refuse to take internet orders from you or will charge extra high prices because I am "high risk". I let him know that I didn't appreciate the threat, would refuse their shipment, and report their lack of customer service.  I strongly suggest that you don't do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/groceries-expresscom/internet/groceries-expresscom-gro-expcom-buykoegelscom-slow-shipping-no-customer-service-and-779941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BuyKoegels.com is a extremely reputable company.

AUTHOR: BuyKoegels.com - (United States of America)

BuyKoegels.com is not affiliated with groceries express. This customer has never ordered from BuyKoegels.com, nor have we sold product to groceries express.