Complaint Review: GSI, Grant Services Incorporated

• Updated: Sun, September 25, 2005
  • Reported By: Marshall Missouri
  • GSI, Grant Services Incorporated

Albany, New York

GSI, Grant Services Incorporated ripoff, harrassing phone calls, sketchy operators Albany New York

Like the other reports I have read on this site re: this company, I to received harassing and hang-up phone calls.

I highly doubted the probability of what they are "selling," but to stop the calls, answered their questions. It was my intention before, and is most definitely my intention after visiting this site, to call my bank tomorrow and make sure no payment goes out to this company!!!

I have called the "customer service" number I was given by operator Al Francis #052 and on the other end is a company I have never heard of. Keep in mind I "verified" this number with him at least 3 times. For their location, I was given a 6 digit zip code. All consumers, look out!!!

Tasha
Marshall, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2005 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gsi-grant-services-incorporated/albany-new-york/gsi-grant-services-incorporated-ripoff-harrassing-phone-calls-sketchy-operators-albany-158297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content