Complaint Review: Gulf Coast Mobile Home

• Gulf Coast Mobile Home
    22918 Green Bark Street
    Tomball, Texas
    United States of America

Gulf Coast Mobile Home David (and Irma) Ramos Freaud, Forgery, Bought a home from me, David sold to third party, Left home in my name, showed third party as seller Tomball, Texas

In 1995 my ex-wife and i fell into financial hardship and need to sell our home to keep from getting behind on payments. We were never behind or delinquint on the payments.

While trying to sell the mobile home, we came across David and Irma. They purchased the home from us and were to assume responsibility on it until they could sell it.

David and Irma never took the home out of our name. They sold the home to a third Party. On the contract David made up with the third party, He used our original contract, and put the third party's name as the purchaser where his name was on the original contact. This makes it appear that i sold the home directly to the third party, leaving me responsible for the home, as he gets all payments made to him for it.

After some time, the third party became delinquint on the payment. At that time the finance company contacted me looking for payment. This is when I found out what David had done. My father and i went to contact the third party, and found out the home had been moved. We had to tracj the home down ourselves as David offered no concern what so ever.

Once we located the family we talked to them. They said they had been making payments to David. We then contacted the finance company on the home and told them the cituation. They still showed my ex wife and i as the owners.

We sent them copies of our contract showing David was to assume responsibility. They were supposed to remove our names as the owners.

We went through this with David and the finace company several times. Every couple of years, the finance company would send a letter that i am delinquint, and again I would send them all the information. All this Time, david would refuse to assume any responsibilty, and would not help straighten this out in any way.

The last time this came up, my Father went to talk to David at Gulf Coast mobile Homes and explained again what had been going on, and reminded David of what he did. Davids respone was "So, sue me".

Now my current wife and i are trying to purchase a home, and this came up on the credit report showing me as delinquint, again. This is directly affecting our ability to purchase a home. Unfortunately we are having trouble finding all the paperwork as this was supposed to be resolved several time over, not to mention my deal with David has been hovering over me for about 15 years.

This will be difficult to have removed from my credit report since i have lost most of the paperwork. David's carelessness and utter stupidity has cost me a lot of money over the years becuse of the effects of my credit scor. This man need to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gulf-coast-mobile-home/tomball-texas-77375/gulf-coast-mobile-home-david-and-irma-ramos-freaud-forgery-bought-a-home-from-me-davi-690240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content