Complaint Review: Gwinnett County Police Department

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Gwinnett County Police Department Corrupt Gwinnett Cops Internet

I have never lived in an area where the cops have harassed me to this extent. I've lived in predominately white areas and was never given a ticket or harrassed.  The level of corruption in the Gwinnett Police Dept is ridiculous!

They have a tendency to harass the citizens of Gwinnett on a constant basis especially if you are driving a nice car and/or a person of color. I've been stopped by the same cop twice. On another occassion, a cop almost rear ended me in my subdivision and got out the car and raised his voice which I do not respond well to at all.  I filed a report in regards to the last incident but of course nothing has been done...imagine that...

I've since moved to another county where I won't be harassed by people with asinine capabilities.  My advice to anyone wanting to move to Gwinnett is don't do it.

My advice to the cops in Gwinnett is they need to focus more on the gang problem and less on mean mugging people in nice cars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gwinnett-county-police-department/internet/gwinnett-county-police-department-corrupt-gwinnett-cops-internet-506581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content