Complaint Review: Hannah Callie Photography

• Hannah Callie Photography
    2515 Fortune Dr
    Dacula, Georgia
    USA

Hannah Callie Photography Hannah Thornton WAS YOUR CAMERA AND PROFESSIONALISM BOTH DISPOSABLE Dacula Georgia

We hired this photographer for our wedding. We paid and went under contract for services. The photographer did not stay the allotted time at the venue, did not provide must have photos per email addendum, photographer did not have flash on wedding/reception was 6-11pm, photos were dark, useless and repetitive.

I reached out to photographer about the issues...without any response. I filed suit for breach of contract. The photographer admitted to leaving venue early, not completing must have photo list and not providing a release as contracted. The judge ordered the photographer to provide me with a release, so that I could reproduce photos, but I was not granted any court costs.

Do not let the sweet demeanor of Hannah owner of hannah callie photography fool you, she is unprofessional and will costs you more money than she is worth. Sure her website looks great, but ive seen her work first hand...my wedding memories are horrid;thanks to her lack of being a true professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hannah-callie-photography/dacula-georgia-30029/hannah-callie-photography-hannah-thornton-was-your-camera-and-professionalism-both-dispos-1090643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content