Complaint Review: Hardwood Flooring Specialists

• Hardwood Flooring Specialists
    12150 Washington
    Thornton, Colorado
    United States of America

Hardwood Flooring Specialists Andrew Wood Terrible job, conned out of money, disappeared Thornton, Colorado

I posted before about Andy Wood conning me out of money to haul away the construction debris after he finished our floor.

It only gets worse.

I noticed a couple of spots on our floor where it felt bouncy and weird.  It also clicks in those spots.

I called out a REPUTABLE flooring company to take a look...only to find out that Mr. Wood was too lazy to properly prep the subfloor before laying down our laminate.  He laid it down over uneven subfloor.  I now have to pay another flooring company to come out and disassemble the ENTIRE FLOOR (because of the way it links together), level the subfloor, and reinstall.  This means another day or two of my house being taken apart and HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS out of my pocket AGAIN (including the money Andrew Wood ripped off from me for hauling away debris that he never hauled away) to have it fixed.

Of course, I have tried to contact Mr. Wood about this several times but once again, was met with silence.  He doesn't return phone calls or emails.  I have half a mind to go knock on his door.  In total, Andy Wood has now officially ripped off $975 from me including what he stole from work he didn't perform, what I had to pay someone else to haul away the trash he didn't haul away, and now what I have to pay someone else to  come fix his mistakes due to his laziness and lies.

I don't think I've ever been so angry in my entire life.

DO NOT HIRE ANDY WOOD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hardwood-flooring-specialists/thornton-colorado-80241/hardwood-flooring-specialists-andrew-wood-terrible-job-conned-out-of-money-disappeared-903533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content