Complaint Review: Hargraves And Associates

• Reported By: Philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • Hargraves And Associates
    3450 Dunn Avenue,
    Jacksonville, Florida

Hargraves And Associates I've Been Scammed (Punked) Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost. This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280

Took $250 from for purposes of reparing my credit. I have only spoken to an actual person from this company three times. I was informed to submitt any collection letters and/or supporting documents. I have recieved dispute confirmations in the mail only two time and I have not heard from this company for any type of quality of services check in. I have made several attmpts to contact this company and all I get is an busy signal. What a ripoff.

Keisha
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hargraves-and-associates/jacksonville-florida-32218/hargraves-and-associates-ive-been-scammed-punked-jacksonville-florida-notice-ftc-sh-412453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content