Complaint Review: harry lane kia knoxville tn

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Reported By: clifford — lenoir city tn Tennessee United States of America
  • harry lane kia knoxville tn
    n peters rd knoxville tn
    knoxville, Tennessee
    United States of America

harry lane kia knoxville tennessee 8 years we cant get a title knoxville, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Lien holder?

We bought a new 2005 kia and now 8 years later we can't get a title. We my husband and I are very upset that they still can't give us a title. We were contacted last week about trading this car back to them.

I was wondering if this happend to any others in Knoxville tn. If someone could help please call or e-mail me please. My e-mail is terryhardy77@yahoo.com or 865-804-0467 or 865)804-0797. As I was telling what has happend to us it's so strange. We never got a payment book just told us to send money orders to a powerful box. When we bought the car new we put 7,000 down. Then called back the paper work was redone as a lease and one dollar at the end. Its been 8 years and we have Reyes and Reyes to get someone there to tell us something. They are contiunly giving us the run around.

Unfortunaly Harry Lane passed around 1 year later. Who stole our money's? Someone who knows about this please let me know what we need to do. File a lawsuit? We are not stopping till someone gets this right with us. We need to sell this car and can't. Shame on you Harry Lane.

Get this also they even truer to repose the car in the mix of all this. My husband keeps great records of all payments. We were also told at one point not to write a check just send a 500 blank money order to some unknown address. We may have been fools for buying from you but we were not born yesterday. Just need an aggressive lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/harry-lane-kia-knoxville-tn/knoxville-tennessee-37723/harry-lane-kia-knoxville-tennessee-8-years-we-cant-get-a-title-knoxville-tennessee-1002839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lien holder?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Who is the lien holder as shown on the registration?