Report: #920662

• Reported By: ____ — Massachusetts United States of America
  • HDA Merchandising

somewhere in the south, Louisiana
    United States of America

HDA Merchandising posts the same falsified employment ads regularly...a cheap company somewhere in the south, Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: HDA Merchandising

*UPDATE Employee: Legit Company

HDA Merchandising readvertises the same ad in NARMS and other free websites....reflective in one way of a cheap company.   After someone  answers  the ad......no one is really hired   but I notice the ad for the same opening resurfaces.    As I answered the ad...I noticed my profile for their lengthy and nosy online application no longer exists....thereby making me answer the application questions all over from the start.

Some jerk answered me back by e mail this time from some undisclosed southern location  wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down south.   This phony writes he's the District Manager.......bullsh*t I suspect.  He has an african american name and seems to have some grudge I also surmise.   Furthermore,  this jerk requests me to read his e mails to learn more concerning the advertised opening.  I read it at my leisure.  I email the jerk back....to discover no one answers any longer at that e  mail.    A few days later I receive a form letter snuck by me thru e mail that I didn't get the job.....but I didn't interview for it......seems PHONY.......

A few days later I notice the ad reposted for the same city in some cheap mystery shopping website.  Some heavy voiced female gets back to me by phone. She is a recruiter from Minnesota...... bullsh*t.....  She asks too many nosy questions.  She subsequently insults my previous experience as a "conflict of interest."   It was a  waste of time......Previous experiences are in normal companies a positive.   So this phony lady requests me to use her name as a referral as I fill out the application....but I already FILLED OUT AN APPLILICATION...

I go along with it and refill out an online application...but I receive the SAME FORM LETTER in a few days.   And I notice the same ad is REPOSTED.    HDA MERCHANDISING  does that to everyone.....no one is really hired.....it's an example of a company that doesn't got it together.... cheap..... lying........ crazy.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hda-merchandising/somewhere-in-the-south-louisiana-/hda-merchandising-posts-the-same-falsified-employment-ads-regularlya-cheap-company-some-920662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

HDA Merchandising

AUTHOR: Darla - ()

I have worked for HDA Merchandising, for over seven years. This is not the way they do business. They are also located in Mossiuri. They are a great company to work for, and i planto be with themfor a long time.

Legit Company

AUTHOR: Texas.Gal - ()

HDA Merchandising is a legitimate company. It is not "down south" as reported. I guess down south is a bad thing. They are out of Missouri. I have worked for them for 3 years. They are one of the better paying merchandising companies.