Complaint Review: Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting

• Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting
    PO BOX 1953
    FORTH WORTH, Texas
    USA

Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting SHE IS A SCAM SHE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY LIES ABOUT YOU SHE IS A SICK GIRL SHE NEED HELP STAY AWAY FROM HER OR SHE WILL GET YOU . FORTH WORTH Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Erroneous Information

*Consumer Comment: Heartsong Entertainment is Amazing!!

lisa she is a crook steal people money she crazy and she lies about you she really need help but most of all she a big crook stay away from her and her bunssines that will be the best thing to do trust me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/heartsong-entertainment-and-lighting/forth-worth-texas-760101/heartsong-entertainment-and-lighting-heartsong-entertainment-and-lighting-she-is-a-scam-1141726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Erroneous Information

AUTHOR: LisaT - ()

While I don't usually "add fuel to the fire," I must respond to this posting as it contains many erroneous facts.

• First and foremost, my company has NEVER had business dealings with this individual nor his company. Hence, the name being incorrectly listed.
  • We have not done business WITH him or his company nor have we communicated regarding possible business.
  • He has not attended an event where I have provided my services.
  • The only dealings I have had with this man were as an individual

In 2012, I purchased an engine from his company and also hired his mechanic install it. He had possession of my vehicle for over two months, and the work was never completed, nor was the car in usable condition when picked up.

As could be expected, the experience left much to be desired and I contacted him repeatedly regarding the situation and possible solutions. My calls and correspondance went unreturned, so I contected the Better Business Bureau for assistance, and later, submitted online reviews regarding business practices and quality of work. He has recently discovered the reviews on his company, and is unhappy that they were made.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss any concerns you many have as a result of the comments left my this man.

Heartsong Entertainment is Amazing!!

AUTHOR: Lady T - ()

My husband and I had the honor of having Lisa with Heartsong Entertainment DJ our wedding this past October and couldn't have had a better experience. We fell in love with her after she DJ'ed a friends wedding the year before that. We were so empressed, we asked for her information that night.

It's a shame that this report was posted, be it in such a poorly formatted form, with nothing but name calling and accusations. I've seen first hand Lisa's dedication to setting up events and making sure that her clients have everything they could need or want. In the three events I've been envolved in with her working on, I've heard nothing but positive things.

Lisa helped with the schedule of my event and brought up so many points I hadn't thought of and gave suggestions and feedback whenever I needed. She was always available to help and I'm so thankful for the help she provided. Heck, she even made sure my husband and I had our food and drinks when we made it to the reception. My wedding was a huge success and such a wonderful, special day. Lisa and Heartsong Entertainment went go above and beyond to ensure that it was nothing short of amazing! I'd recommend Heartsong Entertainment (and have!) without a second thought!!