Complaint Review: Hercules Moving Systems

• Hercules Moving Systems
    2345 S Santa Fe Ave
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Hercules Moving Systems They sent drunk criminals to my house, who broke a lot of furniture and glass, and stole my wallet. Los Angeles California

I held off writing this review since October, in hope that the mover will recognize their conduct as unacceptable and will compensate me. Their inability to see their mistake, and to recognize it is even worse than the issue itself.

Last summer I moved from San Jose, CA to Raleigh, NC. It went OK during the pick-up and the crew was good. However, the delivery was something I could never imagine:
The driver hired 2 local people from the Craigs list to help him with the move. Both guys were drunk, one of them was reeking from alcohol. During the move they dropped boxes, made the walls dirty, broke, dented, and scratched furniture and glass. Moreover, me and my wife had to move in some furniture pieces ourselves, unpack, and assemble - because the movers had no idea how to! And just to top it off, one of these guys stole my wallet and left in the middle of the move. I called the police, and later they confirmed the guy was a known criminal.

I had 3 kids in the house during the move. It's incomprehensible, that they would bring criminals into my house and endanger me, and my family.
I believe I'm entitled to 50% of the cost of the move, and after I failed to get a proper refund through the dispute process, I'm moving to sue these jokers in court.

Please, make yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hercules-moving-systems/los-angeles-california-90058/hercules-moving-systems-they-sent-drunk-criminals-to-my-house-who-broke-a-lot-of-furnitu-1138173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content