Complaint Review: High Tower Deli cafe

• High Tower Deli cafe
    3040 Post Oak Dr
    Internet
    United States of America

High Tower Deli cafe low Tower Ripoff Deli cafe. WILL RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED BE DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH Internet

High Tower Deli cafe is a Ripoff. You go in and pay outrageous prices for food. Which isn't fresh by the way they use the same food that usually sits for weeks and serves it to customers hoping we wouldn't tell the difference. Their B.O.H is filthy and nasty and I actually seen them handle food with their bare hands after handling raw uncooked chicken and they didn't even wash their hands afterwards The servers up front are rude to us when we call in an order to be picked up before 9 so it's ready by 10:30 or so we get told to call back after 9:30 to place our orders because their not doing lunch yet they say okay but i want my order by a certain time that's why it's pre ordered in advance. They use the same gloves on every meal and don't bother to change them out or wash their hands gross touching my food after handling meat come on now.
Their motto is good food is expensive cheap food is lousy. Okay your old crusty day old expensive food is lousy and the shirts they wear lol you can't beat our meat... really is that professional advertising. All i know is I feel cheated and ripped off for the stuff they serve at the rate they charge. Please for 9.00 I can go to subway and get a combo for 4.00 or McDonald's and buy the 1.00 menu and get alot more for that price I'll be full and satisfied when i leave or to Jason's for a lot better deal and meal. Myself and all the building staff took our business else where you can too before it's too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/high-tower-deli-cafe/internet/high-tower-deli-cafe-low-tower-ripoff-deli-cafe-will-ripped-me-off-my-hard-earned-be-de-988269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content