Complaint Review: Highland Health Group

• Reported By: Rex — Dalton Georgia
  • Highland Health Group

Nationwide
    USA

Highland Health Group Bill Shapiro Bogus Health Insurance Sells as Health Insurance to unwitting public that cannot get Obamacare Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: INNACURATE

I received a call from a man named bill Shapiro he said he was a licensed health insurance agentwith the highland health group. He said I requested a health insurance quote. I did not do this he had my name address phone number & email address. He said I was listed as uninsured & did not qualify for Obama Care. Really I said & asked for more information. He wanted to know if I worked & had a checking account to pay with today. I said yes to bothhe gave me a quote of 237.50 a month plus a 99.00enrollment fee. Sounded fishyi said what's next bill? He wanted my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER! I hung up he called back I did not answer. Go to find out I still had to pay a 95.00 dollar penalty to the IRSqith his scam company! Beware all reputable insurance companies do not telemarket you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/highland-health-group/nationwide/highland-health-group-bill-shapiro-bogus-health-insurance-sells-as-health-insurance-to-1142116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

INNACURATE

AUTHOR: Rey Sanchez - ()

First if you didnt fill anything out why would you go ahead and sign up for something you never requested. Also the tax season for any insurance policy that you purchase this year would not be until 2015, so how can you have a tax penalty for a plan that you bought this year if you have not done your taxes!! This does not sound like a consumer complaint but a jelaous competitor!!! I have worked in many call centers and one thing i learned is that buyers are LIARS!!